Copyright 2016 8power Limited and its licensors. All rights reserved.
This website is owned by 8power Limited. We are a limited company registered in England under company number 09396640 whose registered office is at 8power Limited, The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 8AF.
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website, its content and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- that this website may place cookies and/or files on your computer and log your access, to help us and our suppliers to track the use of this website;
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no licence, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Where a page or download specifically states that its use is governed by a particular licence, the terms of that licence shall apply to the text of that page or that downloaded file only. Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain unless we specifically give you permission in writing. We reserve all other rights in this website and its content.
Owing to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to you. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, this website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website.